Pet Adoptions by Appointment
Hi, we are open 11am – 5pm Wed – Mon (closed Tuesdays) and Milo Point Richmond is processing adoptions by appointment only due to COVID requirements. We know there are so many well-meaning people who want our animals, but we must ask you to please respect our protocols to enable us to continue to help the animals and get them into homes one at a time. We will do our best to maintain a safe place for everyone and also be able to keep saving lives. Our brave skeleton crew is taking care of the animals and helping clients, and we want everyone to stay healthy! We are doing our best to keep our website up-to-date under these trying circumstances.
Shelter visit rules:
- Only those who have appointments will be assisted at this time. Thanks for understanding.
- Only the decision-making members of the family should come to
- No more than three people per group and no children under 16 will
be allowed in the building. Families can wait in the car for dogs to
be brought out.
- Please wear your own personal protection equipment (PPE), i.e.,
a mask and gloves. If you do not have these items, please wear a scarf or other covering
over your mouth and nose.
- Disposable gloves will be provided for you as long as we have them.
(Donations of gloves happily accepted!)
- Please do not congregate at the front door. Knock on the door and wait outside for staff member to greet you